Thursday 24 September 2009

Flat Time House - John Lathan

John Lathan's Visual Demonstration

The Basic (T) Diagram



Duration of Universe. Time base. Time and language's limitation.

The works needed to be provocative as well as break downed elements.

1 second drawing.

===What I learnt from This Lecture===

It is hard to wholly understand a person's vision but sometimes visual instruction helps.

I found John Lathan's DVD played inside of Flat Time House was very interesting -- In the TV screen, John shown us many places inside of Flat Time House: Sometimes, he was sitting in his chair or standing by the side of stair. When I look around the actual room, those furniture are still there but I could see only John is missing. I realized that absence is totally visible.

How do I relate with audiences? -- It concerns to my painting. It should be a cosmology of my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment