Thursday 8 July 2010

Camberwell Conservation Team

Two of my works for the final show were damaged at the fire on 28th June. They were immediately brought to the conservation team of Camberwell College of Art. They are one of the best in the world. I was so lucky to studying in the same institute. Dolce and Mark, thank you very much for your time and great support on rescueing my works!!!

Followings are the photos taken during their treatment.

These are the photos of damage before the conservation. My scroll painting got a mad water stain and smork dust.
...and some fire man's kicks!

Following three are photos taken in the afternoon of 29th immediatery before being taken out from fire place to get repaired by conservation team. The shopping bags I placed on top of works before I left studio in previous day helped minimizing damages.



No comments:

Post a Comment