Friday 5 March 2010

OPEN SEMINAR / Finlay

The Exhibition Torch:
To be scheduled either on 19th, 21st or 22nd. of April





==Emoticon ==

I sent an e-mail to suggest a title for a show (see above):
It's my emoticon (=emotion + icon).
Its left part is a face. It's a scene a lady found something beautiful
beyond the torch light and she smiled.

I sometime use these emoticon in e-mails when I felt something
but don't know how to say it ('v') even in Japanese.

I need to contribute more to the class in English.
Definitely need to study hard!!
φ(.. )

==To Do List as of 5th March ==

Several students who attended Finlay's seminars have decided to meet again on 7th April at 10:00, provably in the print seminar room (we will see later).

In the meantime, we are communicating through e-mails to decide what we will do at the future "torch show" in the basement.

To decide the show title to be printed on the poster, we are going to have a quick ballot at 10.00 on either Wednesday 17 or Wednesday 24.

The Exhibition Torch: To be scheduled either on 19th, 21st or 22nd. of April.
Size: from A4 to A1.

One of us, Fianne, created a time table (possible to do list) in i-numbers on format on a mac though I haven't see the contents yet since no time to print it out at the library today (my PC is Windows).

No comments:

Post a Comment